A New Way to End Your Diet War

OK..... I know what you are thinking"'another diet book" but stop! It's not just another diet book. This book is about transformation..... about making a shift that can change your life in many areas. How do I know? Because this book has been instrumental in helping me overcome my lifelong war with my body and food. Discovering this book was a huge turning point for me on my journey to health and vitality. My weight loss to date is 50 pounds and counting. I have a ways to go but it has never been easier and this book is been a huge help to me. I read from it almost every day just to remind myself of where I am.

According to Martha Beck, life coach and monthly columnist for O, The Oprah Magazine there are "science-based thought and behavior strategies that will enable you to stay on a healthy eating program forever."

In her book The Four Day Win: End Your Diet War and Achieve Thinner Peace she says, "Everyone knows how to lose weight; eat less, move more. But though they know what to do millions of dieters don't do what they know. Why not? Because they don't understand the brain-body dynamics of weight loss. Now, cutting edge research has revealed that millions of overweight dieters are programming themselves to get fatter. These unlucky individuals are following typical weight-loss programs and are being trained to become thinner versions of themselves, like caterpillars becoming thinner caterpillars. In The Four-Day Win, Harvard-trained Martha Beck, PhD, reverses this trend and teaches dieters to get lean from the brain outward. Instead of becoming thinner caterpillars, those who follow "The Four-Day" Win will metamorphose into butterflies, with entirely new bodies.... for good."

Other books by Martha Beck:



No comments: